Monday, January 29, 2024

Updates

I am currently completing two projects related to Echo Boomers (Millennials), iGenZ and the AutoMon generations. I will be reposting and consolidating some of the old public content from this blog and adding private content that was never published to the public audience, as I make reference to these public and private materials from the past. Expect to see material from the period of 2009 to 2013. I will not be republishing the content unrelated to Echo Boomers (Millenials), iGenZ and the AutoMons. All re-posted public content and added private content will have some written updates over time (removal of irrelevant remarks, more details where needed, grammar fixes, etc). The order will be the following: republish and consolidate material along with publishing some private material, update links, and update or remove media. Some links will not work anymore for a period, as I will not republish irrelevant posts and also some links on other sites are now inactive. As I republish this material, I will add to the below linked list (earliest posts will appear first).

Both media and links on republished posts may be dead and will not be updated for a period of time. As I finish republishing a subset of the past posts, I will either remove or update links and media. In addition, I have done a follow-up study on Echo Boomers and will eventually add some of the details of this follow-up study (conducted during 2021 to 2022).