Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oph Topik: Disrespecting Private Property

Note that this article has been updated. I've added some shared thoughts with thought leaders in the past. I've also snipped some content based on updated or inverted chronology. You can read my final overview of my research into the Millennial generation along with what I predicted and what happened as they matured at this link. While I still speak about Echo Boomers and iGenZ privately, I seldom add new articles to this specific site. If you're reaching out about a speaking engagement, you can contact me at the research firm SqlinSix. Past social media content and current updates can be found on the SqlinSix Snips page.

It's peaceful now [Update: dead link removed], but what if things continue to heat up?

Does a country that supposedly enforces private property allow protesters to show up on people's homes? On the other side of this, provoking envy historically causes major problems.

Remember that I've noted to thought leaders that Echo Boomers do not value privacy.

The remaining part of this article can be found in the subscriber only content.